Our auditing approach is aligned with corporate risks and interests.
- Auditing for annual financial and consolidated financial statements
- Auditing in accordance with specialized laws such as KWG (German Banking Act), WPHG (German Securities Trading Act), MaBV (German Real Estate Agent and Commercial Contractor Regulation) and EEG (Energy Law)
- Special audits in the course of company formation, conversion or mergers
- Embezzlement audits, as well as audits of adherence to compliance rules
- Audits of internal controlling and risk management systems
- Audits and preparation of restructuring and insolvency plans
- IT audits and granting IT certificates (GoB - Basic principles of proper bookkeeping)
- Company and shareholding valuations
- International financial reporting (IFRS)
Lohrmann Riehle Lätsch Durach GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft.
Any reserved statutory task will be handled by our auditing firm.